VACC Accredited Repairer
As an accredited VACC repairer since 1987, we abide by the VACC Code of Practice for all smash repairs.
VACC Members General Obligations
- Members will observe proper standards of conduct and act honestly and fairly in their dealings with consumers and other persons.
- Members will not commence repairs without authorisation from the customer or agent.
- Members will advise customers of any necessary variation to a quotation for repairs or service or supply of goods.
- Members will carry out only those tasks for which they are properly qualified and equipped.
- Members will ensure any goods or parts sold are of merchantable quality and fit the purpose for which they are required.
VACC Members Guarantee and Warranty Obligations
- Members will not knowingly mislead a consumer in relation to the sale, purchase, service or repair of a motor vehicle or accessories not be party to any improper practice.
- Members shall warrant that all repairs and services provided, including sub-contracted services, shall be of good quality and workmanship and all parts supplied free of defects and such warranty shall apply for a specific number of kilometers or period of time.
- Members must guarantee clear title to any vehicle offered for sale.